In the production of an event at
JPP PRODUCTION LLC, first is the security of its human
talent and the quality of the service provided to achieve this JPP
PRODUCTION LLC implements preventive mechanisms to reduce the risks.
Next, we will find what corresponds to the danger at heights.
When it is considered as a high-risk job, its effects and
preventive measures to mitigate the risk during the work
beingits workers JPP PRODUCTION LLC, delivers the elements of personal protection and implements a system of safety and health at work carried out. Our staff is trained and certified.
As a company that ensures the safety of .
JPP PRODUCTION LLC, defines the hazard of working at heights as any activity or displacement carried out by a worker while being exposed to a risk of falling at a different level, whose difference of fall is approximately equal or greater than 1.8 meters with respect to the nearest lower horizontal plane.
Effects of hazard on work at height
- Bruises of varying severity
- Other risks (chemical, fire or explosion, ergonomic) are enhanced
- Injuries of varying severity, from simple injuries (bruises, wounds) to very severe (fall height, polychromatism’s), even death.
Control Measures to Mitigate the hazard of Working at Heights
If the execution of your activities involves performing work at heights, be sure to:
- Perform entrance and periodic medical examinations.
- Perform the training required to work at heights
- Use personal protective equipment (helmet, gloves, harness, carabiners among others).
- Perform periodic inspections of personal protective equipment.
- Comply with the current regulations.
- Know and comply with the safe work procedures at heights defined by the contractor company.
- Implement resumes and records the use of personal protective equipment (harness, carabiners, lifeline).